One question I get asked quite frequently as I am running a women oriented blog what kind of porn do women like the most? However this doesn’t have any resemblance with our hip hop music but we are not limited and open to talk about any topic so finally, I am writing this post about Porn which can be a very complicated topic for some women. Depending on who you ask, it can be considered as a source of sex-positive empowerment or dangerous misogyny.
I often get asked, do women really watch / enjoy watching porn?
And the answer is certainly yes.
Do you poop/ brush/bath?? Yes…right.so do us and if you think only men can conjure up sex fantasies, then you are definitely wrong.
It has been shown, through functional MRI scans, that men and women show very different physiological and mental reactions when watching pornography so it stands to reason they would require different pornography. The success of 50 Shades of Grey and it being openly discussed unlike any other female erotica is the start of a long journey towards more pornography targeted towards mainstream women. The only question is how long that journey will take.
Online data reveals the secret erotic tastes of women.
The following statistics come from the folks at Pornhub’s data team. Its members were able to look at the team’s analytics and generate anonymized data on what the site’s female users are looking at.
1. The top two types of porn women are most commonly watching are “Lesbian” and “Gay (male)” porn.
2. The category with the most women viewing it when compared to men, however, is “For Women” porn.
James Deen and Xander Corvus are 500% more likely to be searched for by women than men.
3. “For Women” porn is a thing.
It’s a relatively new kind of pornography. It includes sites like pussysex.mobi and extremetube.mobi offers a whole new dedicated section for women friendly porn. The scenes are usually all shot in HD with an emphasis on sensuality.
4. A lot of straight women actually do enjoy lesbian porn! Also ‘shemale’ didn’t make the cut in the male list simply because there were not enough searches for this type of porn.
5. It makes total sense. Every woman I have ever been involved with has a lesbian fantasy, and most have a dp/gangbang fantasy as well. While my personal experience is quite limited compared to pornhubs it matches up to be almost identical.
6. The bulk of what women are searching for beyond that are things like “Rough Sex,” “Double Penetration,” and “Bondage,” which fall under BDSM and hardcore-related categories.
It’s often contended by activists that most online porn is sarcastic, treats women like objects, and features themes of exploitation and dominance. It can be hard to accommodate their delight and enjoyment of porn with their scholarly aversion of seeing women used as sex objects.
“Porn has an instant effect on the human body and mind and the psyche, even if you disapprove of what you are seeing . . . So women may find their body is saying yes, even though their mind may be saying no – and that can be upsetting.”
However, many activists go further and suggest that women would prefer to see porn that features more equitable sexual relationships and less objectification of women—again, the idea that women want to see “female friendly” porn.
Women are now also using it as a quick way to have sex without emotional investment, just as men traditionally have. “For women, just as for men. Porn and sexual addiction has always been referred to as a man’s problem,” But for women it’s an unspoken struggle. We have to give them the opportunity to speak the heart out. So what are you waiting use the comment section below and share your views.